Waterside Cottage is a detached former crofting cottage and dates from 1857. Lovingly furnished with a mixture of contemporary furniture and antiques, Waterside is a home from home, and is a perfect location to enjoy time with friends and family.
The cottage is a great place for families and we welcome children. A high chair, booster seat and travel cot are all available on request.
We charge a small additional fee for up to two well-behaved dogs, but as some of our guests do have allergies, dogs must stay in the downstairs living areas only.
What we provide
In case of rainy days we provide a selection of games, DVDs and children’s toys in case of rainy days and a range of wellington boots so you can enjoy exploring the island and shore.
We also provide all towels, bed linen, cleaning materials, tea towels, dishwashing cloths, basic condiments and enough wood for a first night’s fire. There is an honesty box in the kitchen if you wish to buy further wood.
If you have any specific requests, do ask and we will do our best to supply it for you.Book Now
- 1 x downstairs double bedroom with ensuite shower room and views out to the garden and sea
- 1 x double bedroom with sink
- 1 x king bedroom with sink and partial sea views
- 1 x twin bedroom with sink and partial sea views
- Well -equipped kitchen (induction hob and electric oven, combi microwave and oven, dishwasher, fridge)
- Lounge/diner with wood burning stove and Freesat
- Conservatory with games, books and DVDs and wellington boots in various sizes
- Family bathroom with WC, sink and bath
- Shower room with WC and sink
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer
- Tea, coffee, sugar and kitchen basics
- Starter pack of logs
- Onsite parking
We held our wedding in the garden and it was just beautiful. We will treasure our memories of a wonderful week, shared with our family.
Rachel and Andy, Germany and UK